Floral Innovations BV respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. Due to full transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as well as possible.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also “The Website”): www.fleurography.com
- Responsible for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as: “The administrator”): Floral Innovations BV, established at Mijnsherenweg 33, 1433AP Kudelstaart, chamber of commerce number: 69010668.
Article 2 – Access to the website
- Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website, as well as the data and information provided on it, for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
- All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) images, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, in any way whatsoever, of all or only part thereof, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the controller, is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or the waiving of legal proceedings.
Article 4 – The management of the website
- For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to a certain category of visitors to all or part of the website
- delete any information that may interfere with the functioning of the website or violate national or international law or violate internet etiquette
- temporarily have the website unavailable in order to be able to perform updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, which makes the website or any of its functionalities indis accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data you consult on the Internet.
- The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
- due to the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
- The administrator is not responsible for any damage you incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
- If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damages that he suffers as a result and will still suffer.
Article 6 – Data collection
- Your data is collected by Floral Innovations BV. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator for maintaining relationships with you and if at issue for processing your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
- Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) gdpr, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase their personal data or to restrict the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. Within 1 month of the request submitted, you will receive a reply to your request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
- In the event of a violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data that the administrator has collected, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data are no longer covered by the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
- If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
- You can get commercial offers from the administrator. If you no longer wish to receive it, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- If you encounter any personal data during the visit of the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that constitutes an invasion of the privacy of that person(s). The administrator is under no circumstances responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
- The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the duration as stipulated by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor every time you visit our website. It is then possible to set up our website specifically on you and to facilitate login.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way, we can better tailor the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who is visiting our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each control type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Images and products offered
- No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
- Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions. The court of the place of business of the administrator has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes concerning these terms and conditions, except where a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Michiel Kuipers, firstname.lastname@example.org.